Our Christmas afternoon tea is available throughout November and December and includes:
- Chicken and Cranberry, Cheese and Seasonal Chutney and Ham and Mustard Finger Sandwiches,
- A mini homemade pigs in blankets sausage roll,
- A homemade fruit scone with jam and clotted cream.
- Carrot and Ginger Traybake,
- Chocolate Orange Ganache mini golden tart,
- Mini mince pie,
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Millionnaires Shortcake.
Our afternoon teas are available for collection from The Reading Rooms in Pelsall, Bean and Baked in Brownhills or for local delivery (within a 5 mile radius of our collection locations). Once you get to the shopping cart page, simply select either 'coffee shop collection' or 'local delivery', along with your preferred date and time. A limited number of our bakes are released each day so if your preferred date is unavailable please select another.
ALLERGENS: Please note that this product contains: Cereals containing gluten, eggs, milk, peanuts, soyabeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, nuts. Other allergens may be present subject to the cake variety available on the day. Our kitchen also handles other allergens. If you suffer from an allergy please call us on 01543 375798 prior to ordering.
The menu is set and cannot be changed.
We can include a personalised note with your box, just include the details in the 'notes' section at checkout. This note will be handwritten and not automatically printed, please be aware of this when considering the length of your note.